Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just JENNY! Oh My, Oh Dear.....


Not too sure How to begin My New SINGLE Girl Blog.............UMMM....... I had a 39th Birthday TODAY! Yaaaaahhh! For ME, I....Think........ I am lonely tonite..........BUT! It's MY CHOICE! Family & Friends have offered for me to stay with them! I CHOOSE to BE Alone.....I am just in shock.....I HAVE NEVER, Ever Spent a Birthday Alone~

UMMM, Yes, I had Family Day.......BUT.........NIGHT!???!@??!?? What UP? Been Married TOO Long........I am used to getting that special birthday gift men like to give whether you want IT or NOT???~???~? I am so being sarcastic and gross single girl right now....I need to quit.......Okay, Love to my Fans! Stay tuned for more from JENNY & her not so great JOTTINGS! Just love me..........I need you guys! I will be in touch! ; )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment